[Debatewise RRT] New year debates

  • From: Alex Helling <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewise rrt <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 18:09:58 +0000 (GMT)

First
debates of 2010,

              Sorry I have not yet worked out
the debater of the month, normally I would try to do it on Monday but it was a
bank holiday and frankly I had forgotten about it! So that will have to come
later in the week. Anyhow first RRT debates of the new year including a couple
on the kind of topics that seem to always be around at new year, resolutions
and predictions. I hope you have enjoyed your holidays and are nice and
refreshed for more debating in the year ahead.

Alex
Debates: http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51Should
 we make new years resolutions?

Will the VAT rise cut consumer spending?

Should it be politicians who carry the can for Northern Ireland’s water crisis?

Can leadership be taught?

There should be a two tier SPL.

Tea before water.

Should India create a new state of Telangana.

Do we need Predictions?

On the site:
Does the Oldham byelection matter?