[Debatewise RRT] Debates

  • From: "Alex Helling" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:11:05 +0100

Hello everyone,

A few sorry's first. Sorry for last week only putting the debates on the
forum rather than the task list as well, also sorry for forgetting to
mention that I had done this! This week I have added it to both as usual.
Find the debates at http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1
<http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29> &t=29 and
http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks

On the subject of the task list and the forum which do you prefer?

Alex

The debates:

Climate change adverts should not be broadcast as a public service messages.

Has German reunification been a success?

If legalised cannabis should be sold in normal shops.

The 2012 Olympic stadium should go to West Ham.

Will a new national security advisor make a difference?

Would allowing UK universities to set their own fees be beneficial to the UK
education system?

On the site:

Is
<http://debatewise.org/debates/2378-is-rupert-murdoch-s-attempted-monopolisa
tion-of-the-media-in-britain-something-that-should-be-opposed>  Rupert
Murdoch's attempted monopolisation of the media in this country something
that should be opposed?

Could <http://debatewise.org/debates/2379-could-a-self-driving-car-catch-on>
a self-driving car catch on?

Should
<http://debatewise.org/debates/2377-should-rescue-operations-be-attempted-in
-hostage-situations>  rescue operations be attempted in hostage situations?