[Debatewise RRT] Re: Debates

  • From: sakshi mathur <sach.mathur89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:07:02 +1000

Hi,
Im new to Debatewiserrt, and would really like to get much more involved.
Quick question, Im still trying to familarise myself with the organisation,
but do we choose which debate topic we would like to contribute to, hence
the previous emails from people choosing topics to have a go at?
Can anyone take part in WODC?
Thanks,
Regards,
Sach M.