[ddots-l] Re: unable to delete selected clip

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 20:00:03 +0100

Robert  sorry my mistake, wrong name!

Well, if we are talking of VVocal thats another thing, that clip will be
attached to VVocal until you bounce to clip, so you cant edit it, like select
and cut and paste, because VVocal is in charge!

Though, just un idea, on the track view, you can per example, took un
automation snap shot of the volume control and take it to zero in that specific
part of the clip, it will be like a cut right?
About any other kind of editing, needs to be bounce so that Sonar will accepts
new clip  data.

regards,
Rui Vilarinho