[ddots-l] Re: unable to delete selected clip

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 08:16:07 -0500

um, thanks, but it wasn't me that asked that...
hahah.
I was talking about the comp restarting itself after sonar loads.
On 5/4/2012 8:10 AM, Rui Vilarinho wrote:
Hi Dominique,
If you are talking of the track view, the only thing you need to do is to select anywhere from and through by pressing F9 and F10 folowed by control enter, than just press control x, etc... Anyway, if you bbounce to clip after you split that clip it will create a entire track again! I mean, you must select the clip part you want to split, as you know by pressing F9 and F10 folowed by control enter.
Then, on the edit menu, Alt E, go up and you find split the clip.
Then you got to select again at the same from and through markers, for that i suppose that you must pres twice F9 and F10.
Then, the same thing, control enter folowed by control x, etc...
regards,
Rui Vilarinho