[ddots-l] unable to delete selected clip

  • From: "Robert Hall" <truecut@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 18:53:08 -0500

Hello gang, here goes another strange encounter. I've tried and tried to delete
a selected clip in every possible way I could think of with no success. First I
tried selecting the clip which is quite natural anytime before performing an
edit. Then I tried splitting the clip and then bouncing it to clips then
reselected, but I still could not delete the selected clip: instead, it would
delete the entire clip. Has anybody had a similar experience and would like to
share how they managed to solve it? Robert.
.