[ddots-l] Re: unable to delete selected clip

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 14:10:34 +0100

Hi Dominique,

If you are talking of the track view, the only thing you need to do is to
select anywhere from and through by pressing F9 and F10 folowed by control
enter, than just press  control x, etc...

Anyway, if you bbounce to clip after you split that clip it will create a
entire track again!
I mean, you must select the clip part you want to split, as you know by
pressing F9 and F10 folowed by control enter.
Then, on the edit menu, Alt E, go up and you find split the clip.
Then you got to select again at the same from and through markers, for that i
suppose that you must pres twice F9 and F10.
Then, the same thing, control enter folowed by control x, etc...

regards,
Rui Vilarinho