[ddots-l] Re: problem with new sonar patch

  • From: "Chi Kim" <chigookkim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:03:50 -0400

Hi,

I played with new patch for sonar 4.03 for producer eddition.
I think it has problem with old project files that were created in 4.02. Every time I load up old project file that has many automations and effects, Caketalking script for Jaws kinda chokes and it causes cakewalk to be very unstable in playback mode and record mode.
When I try to record new project, it doesn't do that, even though I haven't had a chance to create a project with lots of effects and automations yet.
This is my final week, and I have projects to make, so we'll see how it goes.

Chi ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-