[ddots-l] Re: motu sound card

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:46:42 -0000

Mike wrote: I just think that presonus needs to improve on the vista drivers,
however I haven't yet tried the new service pack 1 from vista as of yet, they
claim to
have improved lots of stability issues.

Phil replied: I would give Vista SP1 a try.  Don't have Vista here however, I
have checked out SP3 for Windows XP and it definitely is worth installing!

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production