[ddots-l] Re: motu sound card

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:30:45 -0400

Hey Tim, so far things are working fine with your scripts, I remained them to the appropriate sound card, and I can gain access to the pan pots, and enable the inputs with no problems. by the way I found out how you can control the main out volume, you simplay have to press the select knob two times, to cycle to this setting and there you have it you can control the output volume. I have my first vocal session to night, cross my fingers and hope this is going to work.----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>