[ddots-l] Re: motu sound card

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 06:10:59 -0400

Hey Phil, I've tried absolutely everything, with out success with the presonus
card, and even got myself a secondary hard drive, disabled wireless
connections, and wired connections,antivirus, even bought myself a Express
firewire card, as I was told by presonus that the internal firewire port card
wasn't going to do the trick, even went as far as to reinstall windows, with no
success.
On a good note the card works fine on my desktop.
I just think that presonus needs to improve on the vista drivers, however I
haven't yet tried the new service pack 1 from vista as of yet, they claim to
have improved lots of stability issues.
The funny thing is that every time I called Presonus, spoke to Brad, Praser,
Sam all of them told that my system specks is fine,
2ghz of ram, Pentium duel core running at 1.5
Dell enspiron 1520.