[ddots-l] Re: dimension pro

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <BSmart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:34:07 -0400

Omar, the "program window" is just the softsynth's properties window. You
bring up this one just like you do any other softsynth or effect.

Either:

1. For it to appear when you first add it to a project, check the box to
display the properties window.

2. If it is already in a project, and it has been placed in the synth rack,
then open the synth rack, arrow to the synth, and press p.

3. If it is already in a project, and it has been inserted into the effects
bin of a track, then arrow to the effects bin of the track where you
inserted it, arrow over to Dimension Pro, and press enter.

Bryan
  _____