[ddots-l] Re: dimension pro

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:45:02 -0400

Yup got it.

Omar Binno
Phone: (248) 444-9699
Email: omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bryan Smart
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:34 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: dimension pro

  Omar, the "program window" is just the softsynth's properties window. You
bring up this one just like you do any other softsynth or effect.

  Either:

  1. For it to appear when you first add it to a project, check the box to
display the properties window.

  2. If it is already in a project, and it has been placed in the synth rack,
then open the synth rack, arrow to the synth, and press p.

  3. If it is already in a project, and it has been inserted into the effects
bin of a track, then arrow to the effects bin of the track where you inserted
it, arrow over to Dimension Pro, and press enter.

  Bryan