[ddots-l] Re: dimension pro

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 21:38:41 -0400

Yeah, and it uses kontak so I'm sure there will be accessibility issues as well. You probgably could get somebody to help you make up track templates for it. The other thing you must be aware of is that you will need to learn how to articulate the horns the way real players do, and you'll need to play parts in one at a time within each section to make them sound realistic. Some of the saxes in dimension pro aren't bad, but you're right, the brass sucks

Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>