[ddots-l] Re: appropriate sound interface

  • From: Efren Chavez <efrenchavez91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 21:53:03 -0400

Thanks guys!! I just spoke to one of the tech guys at dancingdots. my
budget  is a little tight, so I guess  I'm going for a roland
tricapture for now. If my lap top does give me problems, then should i
Just install sonar onto my desktop at home. It's an HP i3 I think.
I'll let you know how the roland sound card works for me when I get
it.

--
 Efren Chavez