[ddots-l] Re: Setting downbeat of bar 1 in the middle of a project?

  • From: <ivanlopez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:03:00 -0700

Two things,

As you mentioned, you cannot move the video aspect in Sonar

What you have left is to move the audio to conform to the video in your
project

You can modify when your audio starts from within the clips properties
option, or alternatively, you can use Sonar's nudge command, or
alternatively you can cut and paste your audio to your preferred area.