[ddots-l] Re: SV: SV: Re: Cakewalk VS-700C V-Studio controler

  • From: Mike C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 18:03:14 -0400

Hey brian, I think you'll be very satisfied with your Mac.
I'm thinking of getting a Mac pro in the next couple of months.
On the noise factor, are Mac pro's just as quiet as the Mac book Pro?
I'm not concerned for the cost factor, but when considering how much I payed my Del xps, which ran over $3500, with fans that are quite noisy, I'd get a Mac any day.