[ddots-l] Re: SV: SV: Re: Cakewalk VS-700C V-Studio controler

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 13:02:05 -0400

Wow Tim.

My six year-old single core XP machine is starting to look ancient. *laughs*

it will be interesting to see just how many high-resolution audio tracks, effects, soft synths, etc. you can run simultaneously, or even, if you can max it out.

I'm curious what hd, power supply, fan etc. they use. Do they have a Web page that lists the juicy details?

I have to stick with a Canadian shop for my next machine, and will need to give them full specs.

Chris