[ddots-l] Re: SFZ user manual

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 23:53:52 -0500

http://social.muztechcommunity.com/sfcfilecreation
I believe I got the link right, if not, let me know and I'll fix it.

On 9/9/2011 9:32 PM, D!J!X! wrote:
Do you want the manula for the sfz player? Or do you mean the specification sheet for the sfz format?
I not sure if sfz player has a manual, check the sfz folder in the vst folder,
see if there's a chm file, that's probably as good as it gets. The format
description/specification is on the cakewalk dev section of the site.
HTH, D!J!X!