[ddots-l] Re: SFZ user manual

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 15:41:24 +0100

Hello Chris,

It was a typo, smile.
I was on route for bed when I wrote the message and my coordination was deteriorating fast, grin. My good mate Tim Burgess sent me the url and I've had a quick glance at the stuff. Looks very powerful. No doubt I'll be back to bug you guys about SFZ, smile.
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx
minds are like parachutes
work best when open