[ddots-l] Re: SFZ user manual

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 22:32:15 -0400

Do you want the manula for the sfz player? Or do you mean the specification
sheet for the sfz format?
I not sure if sfz player has a manual, check the sfz folder in the vst
folder, see if there's a chm file, that's probably as good as it gets. The
format description/specification is on the cakewalk dev section of the site.

HTH, D!J!X!

  _____