[ddots-l] Re: Oh Boy! What Have I Done Now?

  • From: "Bobby Lusk" <blusk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:02:09 -0500

Tried double L, triple a, and even control tripple a, but to no avail; the same
darned thing, and yes; the feedback is constant.  Don't know what the heck is
going on, but it's really bugging me.  I can't play (and certainly can't
record,) and it's frustrating.  Thanks for your sugestions anyway.  Wish they
would have worked.
                    God bless you, Mike.
                    Bobby Lusk.