[ddots-l] Re: Oh Boy! What Have I Done Now?

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:07:57 +0100

OK!

The gain pots are, as you look at the FW-1884, with the faders nearest you,
right at the top of the unit.

There are 8 of them, so turn all of them anti-clockwise, as far as they will
go!

So, wot do you have plugged in to the FW?

Obviously, a microphone, anything else?

For now, unplug the mike, and see if the feedback continues...

I'm not aware of the other issues you're experiencing, so could you tell me wot
they are exactly?