[ddots-l] Re: IK multimedia sound synth

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 19:33:21 +0100

Gordon wrote: snip, Thanks in Sonar l, although what you say about IK
Multimedia is saddening.
I was led to believe by the salesman that as a VST plugin Sonar would be able
to access the individual instruments. This is where my lack of experience
causes me problems. Are you saying that once the instrument is chosen then
further stages of manipulation are inaccessible.

Phil replied: correct.  In other words, a blind user can load up the softsynthe
in Sonar however, that's as far as we can get with it.  This is due to the fact
that the property page for the softsynthe in question is totally inaccessible
for us people who are, visually challenged.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions,
Music And Audio Production
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021