[ddots-l] Re: IK multimedia sound synth

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:47:29 +0100

Thanks Phil, although what you say about IK Multimedia is saddening.
I was led to believe by the salesman that as a VST plugin Sonar would be able
to access the individual instruments. This is where my lack of experience
causes me problems. Are you saying that once the instrument is chosen then
further stages of manipulation are inaccessible, or is it just inaccessible to
start with?
Gordon