[ddots-l] Re: Guitar Synth Question

  • From: Doug Daniels <douglasneal@xxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 16:18:51 -0700

Hay, Shawn, I will stay in touch with you. When I get some cash flow going,
I might want to get one of those Ack, midi guitars. I would love to hear any
music you are doing with it.
Glad to have you in my universe. Midi guitar, is my best way to do midi
tracks, as I am not much of a pianist.  So, would love to hear the music
your doing with it.
Doug. I will check the junk e mail box to see if your other e mail went
there, sometimes that's what happens with a new person.
Doug.