[ddots-l] Re: Guitar Synth Question

  • From: "Shawn Brock" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 16:00:20 -0700

Hey Doug,

I emailed you off list, but wasn't sure if you got my message. I know how spam filters can be...

I'm also a nylon player, who has some classical training. So I know where you are coming from. I'm digging my Godin Nylon Multiac. With the sensitivity set on the Roland at 5 to 7. Don't have all the trouble triggering notes axidently when doing hammer ons and pull offs. It sure makes doing piano parts easier...

Best,
Shawn Brock
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Daniels" <douglasneal@xxxxx>