[ddots-l] Re: UPS info

  • From: Doug Daniels <douglasneal@xxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 12:27:27 -0700

Shawn, I am so happy to hear that you are getting a guitar cynth. Or
controller. I thought I was the only one on the list who used a Midi, guitar
for sequencing.  I have had a Roland system, every since nineteen ninety,
and the old system works better with SONAR then it did with my old EPS,
Sampler, sequencer. Please contact me off list, I would like to talk with
you about the newer Roland systems.

At douglasneal@xxxxx

Sincerely Doug Daniels.