[ddots-l] Fw: domention pro with hsc?

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:58:40 +0200

----- Original Message -----
Subject: domention pro with hsc?

hi all, yesterday, i recieved my copy of dymention pro, its great thing with
more orchestral and drums sounds,
but i have only a problem, i can load patches but with more and more luck, just
i found a word called no, then hit down errow and hit left click,  sometimes it
succeed and some thimes, no,
jaws can't read at all,
so, in a very very simple way, how can i use the hsc just for spotting this
graphic in order to load patches?

and the other question, is i can't find any wood wins or brasss in this synth,
why? or i missed something?
thanks

Cheers:
Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring this
about."
Louis Braille  (1841),        (1809 - 1852)

Email and msn and yahoo :
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID:
goldenear82@xxxxxxxxx