[ddots-l] Re: Fw: domention pro with hsc?

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 12:38:13 -0500

Hey Greg it's not that complicated. Once you insert dimension pro in to the
synth rack, hit enter on it then hit p for properties. then you can either use
the jaws cursor or route jaws to PC. Then aero up to presets. The line right
below presets is the one you're going to be looking for. So, arrow down Jaws
should say something like graphic 128 or maybe in your case it will say 138.
Then hit home and use your arrow keys you can go either right or left. I don't
know what your coordinate will be but mine is 65 69. Once you find the right
coordinate, left click and the tree view will open up. once you find a sound
hit enter on it and then if you want to choose another sound you should just be
able to arrow down or up and the other patches should be available.
Now having said all that, How is hyper sonic? Is it real pricey? How do you
access the patches in it? Do you need to use the jaws cursor?