[ddots-l] Effects problem

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 15:44:43 -0500

Hi All:

I'm having a problem with unwanted midi effects. I just reassigned the
instruments in one of my projects to the Motif, (I had started it using a
roland module.) I'm recording tracks into audio, and I'm getting reverb from
some of the tracks. When I go to midi reverb and make sure to turn it off, the
track is not responding, and the reverb continues. However, I notice that if I
open a blank Sonar project, and make sure that the tracks are completely dry in
the blank project, then I open my other project, it is also completely dry. The
blank Sonar project does respond to midi effect changes, and the one which
already existed does not. Any help please!

Omar Binno