[ddots-l] Re: Effects problem

  • From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 14:52:49 -0800

 Omar,
What midi channel are you transmitting on?
Usually, the controller will send a signal to turn a reverb off if a channel
is assigned. If its channel 1, or any channel,  you might be able to turn
your reverb off there as long as you assign a number to that particular
channel. Hope this helps.
                    James

  _____