[ddots-l] Re: Effects problem

  • From: "Luis Elorza" <luiselorza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 14:57:04 -0800

be sure to turn down effects control  91 and  93 on every midi track,  also try
unchecking the zero controllers when play stops in the project options midi out
tab.
and also filter out any controller 91 or 93 from the recorded tracks.
some synths will recall the effect settings when receiving patch changes , try
setting the track patch to none when recording your audio track.