[ddots-l] Re: CT 5.2 problem

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 13:36:15 +0100

AZERTY is a French keyboard layout.  I would only expect
this to be used by French users.

Suggest you check Control Panel, Regional and Language
Options.  Navigate to the Languages Tab, and click on the
Details button.  Check under Installed Services to ensure
that only your own native keyboard is listed.

George Bell.