[ddots-l] Re: CT 5.2 problem

  • From: "Chi Kim" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 01:07:19 -0400

Hi Jean,

Wow, that's some interesting stuff. I never heard azerty keyboard. I sometimes
find CT messes up template, layout, or toolbars. One of those can prevent ct to
find whichever area it needs to access. You might want to initialize them.
  Hope you can figure this thing out. Cuz ct 5.28 is really relyable for me so
far.

  Chi