[ddots-l] Re: CT 5.2 problem

  • From: "Chi Kim" <ms22282@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:19:13 -0400

Hi Jean,

I can go to clips pane fine with ctrl+down arrow. Also, I  can activate eq
button fine.
  Maybe go over the windows and sonar settings in ct manual. Sometimes they get
changed easily by other software.
  It explains how you should configure all the settings including toolbars and
display.
  If none of them works, take a snapshot of your sonar window and ask
dancingdot guys to look at. They might be able to find why ou can't go to clips
pane.
  Maybe since you live in Canada, do you use french keyboard? Maybe there's
shortcut clash between them or something?
  I'm not sure how it works.

  Chi