[ddots-l] Re: Audio Tutorials for Sonar

  • From: "Berhane Kidane" <bkw11@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 03:52:06 -0400

Hi Darren, I agree with what you are saying. When you make the tutorial, please make it clear and try to put it step by step in order to understand easily. For instance, I have no idea how the Audio Snap works, and I need much explanation about it. Other things like the inspector track, nudging, how to manage the audio clips etc.

Thank you,
Berhane Kidane
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>