[ddots-l] Re: Audio Tutorials for Sonar

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 03:38:24 +0200

Hello darren!
I'm very intrested in this tutorial creations.
and I can also offer to help if needed.
like I have some Ideas,.
1. how to use the inspector.
2. how to insert effects and navigate through them.
3. how to use the mastering tools which is coming with sonar.
Well, I have more thought, but this is the three I can come up with at the moment.
so, once again, I'm very intrested and I'm glad to help out if needed.
Regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296
www.jorgenhansson.com