[ddots-l] Re: Audio Tutorials for Sonar

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:06:48 -0700

Yes,
How to get started, recording a track, how to configure everything to get your mike to work and how to record so sound comes out when you hit play! It would be also really cool to go through the basic functions like how to use the basic affects and whatnot. I can't talk for more advanced users, but that would be something I think would be useful for new people to the list!
Thanks

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom