[ddots-l] Re: Added benefits to using superior drummer

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 10:56:53 -0400

ah ok thanks Tim. So, imagine what you would have to pay a qualified computer person to create them for you, then look at the nominal price Phil is charging. It's a steel!

At 03:41 AM 9/19/2011, you wrote:
Translate "hundreds of hours" to almost 4 months full-time. I know because I did the testing for Phil.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822