[ddots-l] Re: Added benefits to using superior drummer

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:12:34 +0100

Hi,

Let me just repeat what someone already said.
Sound quality!
for shure.

My opinion is that session drummer is all fine with what you express, but, you know, compare 2 songs made with session drummer and Superior!

Check on youtube and give a listen to superior demos.
Although, I use EZ Drummer, for now.
In the end, the same opinian!

best regards,
Rui