[ddots-l] Guitar Rig 3 HSC set

  • From: Rui Vilarinho <ruialby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 16:00:44 +0100

Hi list.

As I didnt have any feedback until now, of my Guitar Rig 3 HSC set plugin. I'm
sending another e-mail with the set to download.
Even having lots of HotKeys on the set, for now it's only working the most
important ones.
 The 5 presets, acces through presseing the keys. Alt. Shift.
plus the qwerty numbers. 1,2,3,4,5.

For the ones that dont know yet. Guitar Rig 3 also comes with presets to work
with bass. and very good in did.
pressing. Alt. Shift. qwerty 4.
Goes to the. Bass Pro presets.

Note. Remenber, We can change some parameters through the inspector.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16775692/Guitar%20Rig%203.rar

I will be working on this set, however be free to make some improvements, and
share with the rest of us! Thanks.

regards,
Rui Vilarinho