[softwarelist] Re: VirtualRPC

  • From: Gerald Chat <gerald.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 08:48:31 +0000

On 13/01/2019 04:08, Peter Prewett wrote:

Sorry it is off topic but do not know where to go.

I want to transfer some documents that were written in RiscOS to Windows 10 Ovation Pro, I have not used VirtualRPC for a long time, probably prior to W10, it is not working wondering if anyone can help?

Peter

I often write OvnPro documents in RISC OS (Using RISC OS OvnPro) and then read them in OvnPro for Windows (I have Windows 10). The format of the document is the same in OvnPro for RISC OS and OvnPro for Windows. However ...

Gerald