[softwarelist] Sync Discs PC version

  • From: Adrian Crafer <acrafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:40:32 GMT

I have a problem with sync discs running on my PC. It now produces the
error

'The process cannot access the file because it is being used by
another process'

The file being referenced is NTUSER.DAT

I am not aware of what this does and an old back up using different
software does not seem to have this file.

There is also an NTUSER.DAT.LOG and an NTUSER.INI.

Thes files appear to be present in both users of the machines areas,
and in Documents and settings\Local services and Documents and
Settings\Network Services.

NTUSER.DAT.LOG varies in size depending on what you are doing.

Is this a Virus? Norton 360 does not seem to think so on a quick scan.

If it is legitimate how do I get syncdiscs to work thanks

Adrian Crafer
--

acrafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx