[softwarelist] Re: OPro Manual

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:58:50 +0100

In message <689a0f2b4e.janvred@xxxxxxxx>, JMAH van Vredenburch <janvredenburch@xxxxxxxx> writes

When you copy a chapter, it is copied as a separate window on top of
the window frame. If you do this with a draft document(s), you get
problems when resizing the master frame as the copied chapter does not
follow the changed size. (Discovered this while experimenting for a
new layout of the manual as a single document.)

I'd not say that. If you copy a chapter things are simple, there is a new chapter in the destination document and it behaves like the original chapter in the source document. It does not overlap anything.

I don't understand "copied as a separate window on top of the window frame".

-- David Pilling email: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx web: http://www.davidpilling.net post: David Pilling P.O. Box 22 Thornton Cleveleys Blackpool. FY5 1LR UK fax: +44(0)870-0520-941