[softwarelist] Re: Halftone scanning

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:40:58 +0000

In message <8775c1484f.Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Barnett <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

My version of !TWAIN does not load to the
iconbar, so I don't know its version or stand-alone capability.

If you have a TWAIN scanner driver window open - say you've clicked on Scan in DPScan, then you can press menu over it and get the driver's menu. This is the menu that lets you set up super scaling or pick which device the scanner is connected to.

Anyway the first entry on that menu is Info and points to the usual sort of information about a program window.