[softwarelist] Re: Exporting text-plus-styles from OPro.

  • From: "Bruce Goatly" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 00:10:03 -0000

Chris Johnson wrote:
> In article <DzQKlKEV7SYJFwdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I think it might be a good idea to have MakeRTF on Chris Johnson's
>> Ovation resources site.
>
> Very willing - however I cannot find it on my hard drive at the
> moment, so I am not sure whether I have it tucked away somewhere or
> not. I assume there was never any source code released.

I found it on the web at http://www.a4com.de/riscos/down.htm, near the
bottom of the page. The link is "MakeRTF, RTF sichern aus OvationPro
10KB", though the zipped file for download is actually called
OV_RTFsave.zip. It contains MakeRTF version 3.03 (possibly February
2001) - does a later version exist?

As for source code, it's all in (uncommented) BASIC except for a small
resource file called Res.

--
Bruce