[softwarelist] Re: Exporting text-plus-styles from OPro.

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 10:26:03 +0000 (GMT)

In article <5018c39698dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <D7B1D34D91A4457E84A59596056BCA5E@Shuttle>,
>    Bruce Goatly <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I found it on the web at http://www.a4com.de/riscos/down.htm,
> > near the bottom of the page. The link is "MakeRTF, RTF sichern
> > aus OvationPro 10KB", though the zipped file for download is
> > actually called OV_RTFsave.zip. It contains MakeRTF version 3.03
> > (possibly February 2001) - does a later version exist?

> > As for source code, it's all in (uncommented) BASIC except for a
> > small resource file called Res.

Might be possible to do a few fixes then.

> As far as I can remember, 3.04 was the last I saw released.

> IIRC. It sorted some paragraph spacing stuff.

> <Pause to check>

> Yes the last version I have is 3.04 and it says: " Additional DDL
> conversion of Paragraph Spacing and Indents."

Dave has sent me a copy of 3.04, so I will get it on to the site
later today.

Trying to get the little grey cells responsive, I think the reason it
is not on the site already is that David Breakwell originally said
'wait until it is finished' since he didn't want older versions
around while it was still in a state of flux.

      Chris...

--
Chris Johnson