[softwarelist] Re: Exporting text-plus-styles from OPro.

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 13:55:02 GMT

On 4 Jan 2009  Jeremy Roberts <fjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please can some kind soul take pity... I am sure I have known the
> answers to these queries in the past, but I've lost track. :-(

> How can I /export text/ from OPro WITH any text- and paragraph-
> styles? - i.e. as an RTF type of file.

> I have !TransRTF... but that is only for RTF /import/, isn't it? Has
> there been an RTF /export/ applet? I seem to recollect having a 'Save
> as RTF' in the Save dialog at some point... ?

That would be David Breakwell's MakeRTF app, which I have here, It was
never finished and the author seems to have vanished, but it does a
sort-of RTF export, though making a mess of frames.

As far as I know I can send it to you, if you think it might be
useful.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Tm       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.