[softwarelist] Re: Exporting text-plus-styles from OPro.

  • From: Michael Talibard <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 13:23:57 +0000

To help us help you, what do you want to be able to do with it once exported?

On 4 Jan 2009, at 12:11, Jeremy Roberts wrote:

Please can some kind soul take pity... I am sure I have known the
answers to these queries in the past, but I've lost track. :-(

How can I /export text/ from OPro WITH any text- and paragraph-
styles? - i.e. as an RTF type of file.

I have !TransRTF... but that is only for RTF /import/, isn't it? Has
there been an RTF /export/ applet? I seem to recollect having a 'Save
as RTF' in the Save dialog at some point... ?

Saving as HTML does only a partial job - bold and italic, perhaps.

Printing to PS/PDF, and using some other application to interpret only
allows plain text export.

(Or at least, I haven't yet found a PDF-reading application for RISC
OS which allows export of text-PLUS-styles. Might there might be a
PDF-reading app for Mac, my other available OS, which does this??)

Or can EasiWriter be made to import DDL?

Or what have I missed??

Thanks in advance.

JR

--